Photos and updates on our first baby - born November 6, 2009!
Colin Ruhle
Friday, May 22, 2009
Our first Ultrasound!
We had Baby Ruhle's first ultrasound April 28th. It was incredible!! he/she was VERY active, somersaulting and waving at us...we were just in awe. We are really looking forward to June 3rd when we find out if its a boy or a girl!
I have no clue how to use blogs, but I found this spot for a comment, and OMG, there is def. a baby in there. Hi niece or nephew! (I think niece) So excited to be an auntie in Nov!
I have no clue how to use blogs, but I found this spot for a comment, and OMG, there is def. a baby in there. Hi niece or nephew! (I think niece) So excited to be an auntie in Nov!
ReplyDeleteLove
Auntie Jen
I think I can see some Hockey Skates in there!
ReplyDeleteIm thinking 6'5" 235lb right winger...
Love you both and love Baby Ruhle!!!
Love
Uncle Steve